We are surrounded with the practical necessities of what we need to survive and enrich our lives. I really feel we should try to include beauty in the mix! I decided to create a blog featuring a variety of practical yet beautiful and joyful articles to live with. Many of them can be customized with your personal names and sayings.

Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many products for my online stores, Bebop's Place and Bebop's Weddings, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, December 18, 2016

CruiseReady saw this and thought of you!

 
 
 

She arrived at her home port well before dawn, and not sits in the harbor, her lights reflecting on the water. Now, she's ready to help welcome visitors to your home. Customize this doormat with your name or your own words, or purchase as designed

 
 
 
 

Artwork designed by CruiseReady. Made by GiftsForYouNow in Burr Ridge, IL. Sold by Zazzle.

 
view product
 
 
 

More to love.

 
 

I Love Cruising... Hubby

 

Cruise Ship Photo L1 Customizable

 

Cruise Ship Photo L1 Customizable

 

Life Is Always More Fun On A Ship Cruise VTC

 
SHOP NOW >
 
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment